Monday, November 3, 2008

Where have I been???!!

I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth. I was so good at updating my blog and things just got so hectic.
We finally moved. Shane, Brody and I are living in Grantsville Utah. Its so pretty and nice and as soon as I get internet out there Ill post some pictures.

We had a great Halloween. Brody was the Hulk because his favorite color is green. We went to a parade at Cheyanns school and Brody was able to walk around with Cheyann and Jacob. It was fun for him. Then we went trick or treating at Aunt Shelly and Uncle Steves. We had a blast. There was a haunted house set up at someones house and so Cheyann, Mady, Brody and I went in it. Half way through Cheyann bawled bloody murder. She was so scared and Brody did good! He wasnt sure what to do. After trick or treating Brody stayed with my mom and dad and Shane, Kayla and I went to a Halloween party with Laurie and Cody Dale. It was so much fun. We played 21 and the Wii!! Were getting one of those suckers for Christmas. It was so much fun. We stayed up till 330 in the morning and went home the next day to get some unpacking done. We had a lot of fun. Thanks Laurie and Cody inviting us!

Anyways - not many pictures to show this time but there are some of Brody and Cheyann and Jacob and then some from work. I dressed up as a football player...

6

5

2

1

4

3

Well thats it for now so I will update more hopefully later.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

About time you updated your blog!! We need to get together sometime. Ryann was sad Brody missed the Halloween party. You'll have to come out and play our Wii with us, it's our new favorite thing to do at night.