Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Were getting married in Sedona on May 21, 2009

Im getting everything set up now for our wedding. Shane and I have decided to get married in Sedona on our way to Arizona for Memorial Weekend. We are so excited! It will just be Shane,Brody and I. Brody is being so cute. He keeps asking me if we are married yet. He thinks he is marrying us. I finally found a dress and this weekend my Mom and I are going to work on making a bouquet. I dont want real flowers since were travelling and I wont be able to dry real ones on the road.

Were getting married by www.TwoHeartsOneLifeWeddings.com

Im so excited about our photographer... she has some great images on her site: katewall.com You all know how much of a freak I am about pictures so Im so happy I found her.

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

So, are you just counting down the hours now, and not just days?! How exciting, I can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun!