Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blue Thunder

Brody started peewee soccer and today was his first practice. They had no idea what they were doing and it was so cute! Brody loved running and showing off. I think he cares more about being silly and making the kids laugh than he does playing soccer but hopefully that changes.

Anyways - today they gave their team a name, The Blue Thunders
So cute! We have our first game on Saturday. Im just so excited to have him in soccer because the kid has so much energy and this will give him something to do with it!!



















1 comment:

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Hey Amie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sorry such a late response to your comment but as far as foods that are easy and fast... I've found just preparing them ahead of time (cooking on the weekends for the week) makes a HUGE difference. I'm not a busy mom so have a ton of free time so this may not work for you.

When I first started, it was all about portion control and relying on frozen prepacked foods were heaven sent! I now know that they aren't that great for you (sodium, other chemicals, preservatives, etc.) but they made things really simple. Can't get much faster than that!

You can totally do this... do you have a weight-loss blog I can follow you on?