Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We were so glad that today was Saturday. No waking up early, no working... just relaxing. And that we did. Brody didnt even get out of his PJ's all day. We played, took a nap and cleaned up a little. Finally at about 5 I went to Verizon and got new phones for Shane and I. We needed them. Our old ones were about to take a dive. So, the phone I got allows me to publish posts to my blog!! Im so excited about that... I just have to figure out how to get that to work.

Anyways, Brody and Bailey are doing so good together. She is a great puppy. She has had a few accident but on the tile so thats nice AND she loves her kennel. At night if she has to go, she pees on her training pads that I put in there and in the morning I just throw those away and all is good. So, Im pretty excited. Were trying to teach her to get her to fetch and "give" and it seems like shell catch on pretty well with more training.

Tomorrow we have a lot of work to do. Shanes going to mow the yard and I have more unboxing to do. I told Brody if it wasnt raining (like today) that I would blow his pool up and we could go swimming. So, hopefully well be able to do that.

Well, Brodys sleeping, shanes watching tv and Im ready for bed so Ill talk to you later.
Amie

No comments: