Monday, July 28, 2008

Helping Grandpa cut flowers

Well, Brody was so excited today. He loved playing and running around. We did some errands this morning and then Brody helped grandpa cut down some dead flowers. He loved helping with the yard work. Ever since I remember Grandpa has always worked on his yard. Even when we were little. So, I really like these pictures because my son gets to help do some of the things we did when we were little.

Cutting flowers

Cutting flowers

Cutting flowers

Cutting flowers

Brody Max

and Scotty came out to help to...

Scotty doing yard work

and after all that hard work Brody needed to take a break with his Papa

Brody and Papa

Well, tomorrow Dad, Mom and Kayla are working. Cheyann is with Cody so its just Brody, Grandma and Grandpa C, Scotty and me. So, I have a lot of work coming tomorrow and Ill be busy coding so Brody will have to hang out with me until I get done and maybe we can go down to the skatepark with his bike.

Talk to you later - Amie

No comments: