Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Wheres my Dad?"

Well, we finally made it to Utah. I drove the whole way and we got hit with some crazy rain weather but were here. Brody was so excited to see grandma and papa. I have been up with him all night because he is so hyper. Finally got him to fall asleep and its midnight!

Anyways, everytime we go to Utah we stop in Kanab and get a picture of Shane and Brody in front of this tree. Nothing special about this tree and the background isnt that great but its something we started when he was little and something we will keep doing... So - since Shane wasnt with us on this trip to Utah, Brody was solo...











I sent it to Shane to let him know Brody misses him. We will have to get an updated one with the both of them on our way home to Arizona!

Well, Brody and I already miss Shane more than anything! I dont know how we will get through the next couple weeks without seeing him. Hopefully it goes by fast!
I have to get to bed!!
Goodnight

No comments: