Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This buds for you Dad...

So, today we were sitting out back with everyone eating and Brody comes outside with a cup full of water and says, "Im drinking Beer like my Dad" and he begins to chug the water...
He does this though, he always says he is drinking beer like his Dad but Shane hardly ever drinks. Once in a while he does have some beers but not enough for Brody to think everything he is drinking is Beer. So anyways, I took some goofy pictures to show Shane how he drinks beer like his Dad:






I made some yummy Chicken Enchiladas for dinner:


Brody helped grandpa do yard work all day. He shovled and racked and had so much fun. I on the other hand had the worst coding project to do today and it took most of the day to get 1 batch done so I was locked to my laptop all day. When I finally put it down I just took a bunch of pictures of Brody riding his bike, showing me how to smell and how to put a flower in my hair and just being goofy... here they are:
















Brody was wiped out by the end of the day and asking for me to put him to bed... So he fell asleep fast. He misses his Daddy. Well, Im tired. Write more tomorrow.

Good Night ~ Amie

No comments: